*試做療程只適用於年滿 18 歲或以上之新客戶。
*試做療程只適用於 House of Beauty 服務樓層。
*療程效果因人而異，如有疑問請咨詢House of Beauty治療師。
House of Beauty保留終止優惠或修改優惠條款和條件的權利，恕不另行通知。
如有任何爭議，House of Beauty 保留最終決定權。
E-Fiskertrand, Trondheim/Norway (LasersSurgMed 2003,32:399-404) Hair Removal with Long Pulsed Diode Lasers: A Comparison Between Two Systems with Different Pulse Structures 29 patients, skin types - 3 treatments, light brown to dark hair, upper lip 3 patients in one Half page comparison LightSheer (dvs. Meiostar (12 mm), Fluence 35 cm Effectiveness the same after 3 treatments there was a 49% reduction with MeDiostar is a 42% reduction with LightSheer) no alterations in pigmentation, no scars, less erythema and burned hair.
1. Carolyn Jacob MD, David Kent MD. Efficacy and safety of simultaneous application of HIFEM and synchronized radiofrequency for abdominal fat reduction and muscle toning: a multi-center MRI evaluation study. 2. Bruce Katz MD, Robert Weiss MD, Julene B. Samuels MD F.A.C.S. Radiofrequency heating and HIFEM delivered simultaneously- the first sham-controlled randomized trial. 3. Robert A. Weiss MD, FAAD, MVDr. Jan Bernardy Ph.D., Prof. MVDr. Frantisek Tichy, CSc. Simultaneous application of HIFEM and synchronized radiofrequency for fat disruption: histological and electron microscopy porcine model study. 4. Radina Denkova MD. Histological evaluation of the simultaneous RF and HIFEM treatments on human fat tissue. 5. Radina Denkova MD. Ultrasound evaluation of the simultaneous RF and HIFEM treatments on human fat tissue. 6. David J. Goldberg MD, JD. Adipocyte apoptosis induced by synchronized radiofrequency with HIFEM procedure: human histological study. 7. Yael Halaas MD, Diane Duncan MD, F.A.C.S, MVDr. Jan Bernardy Ph.D., MVDr. Petra Ondrackova Ph.D., Ivan Dinev DVM, Ph.D., DSc. Activation of skeletal muscle satellite cells by a device simultaneously applying HIFEM and novel synchronized RF technology: fluorescent microscopy facilitated detection of NCAM/CD56.
1. Kinney BM, Kanakov D, Yonkova P. Histological examination of skin tissue in the porcine animal model after simultaneous and consecutive application of monopolar radiofrequency and targeted pressure energy. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2020;19:93–101. https ://doi.org/10.1111/jocd.13235 2. Fritz K, Salavastru C, Gyurova M. Clinical evaluation of simultaneously applied monopolar radiofrequency and targeted pressure energy as a new method for noninvasive treatment of cellulite in postpubertal women. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2018;00:1–4. https://doi.org/10.1111/jocd.12525. 3. Fritz K, Salavastru C, Gyurova M. Reduction of abdominal skin laxity in women postvaginal delivery using the synergistic emission of radiofrequency and targeted pressure energies. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2018;00:1–4. https://doi.org/10.1111/jocd.12741F
1. Jeanine Downie MD and Miroslav Kaspar MD. Contactless Abdominal Fat Reduction with Selective RF Evaluated by Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI): Case Study 2 David McDaniel MD and Petra Samková MD. Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of a Non-contact Radiofrequency Device for the Improvement in Contour and Circumferential Reduction of the Inner and Outer Thigh. 3 Ref. Selective Raduifrequency Therapy as a Non-Invasive Approach for Contactless Body Contouring and Circumferential Reduction. By Katerina Fajkosova, Alena Machovcova, Meltem Onder and Klous Fritz. 4 Nicole Hayre MD, Melanie Palm MD and Peter Jenkin MD. A Clinical Evaluation of a Next Generation Non-invasive Selective Radiofrequency, Hands-free, Body-shaping Device 5 David McDaniel MD and Paula Lozanova MD. Human Adipocyte Apoptosis Immediately Following High Frequency Focused Field Radio Frequency: Case Study
1. Two‐Treatment Protocol for Skin Laxity Using 90‐Watt Dynamic Monopolar Radiofrequency Device With Real‐Time Impedance Monitoring, David McDaniel, Robert Weiss, Margaret Weiss, Chris Mazur, Charmaine Griffen. & Treating multiple body parts for skin laxity and fat deposits using a novel focused radiofrequency device with an ultrasound component: Safety and efficacy study, S. Chilukuri et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017-1‐4.
2. Efficacy of monopolar radiofrequency on skin collagen remodelling: a veterinary study, Klaus Fritz, Jan Bernardy, George Sonn Tiplica & Alena Machovcova.